Serving 4.5 million educators and over 50 million students, Discovery Education’s services are available in 50 percent of all primary schools in the UK, and more than 50 countries around the globe. Inspired by the global media company Discovery Inc., Discovery Education, and like-minded organisations captivate pupils, empower teachers, and transform classrooms with customised solutions that increase academic achievement.
Why choose Discovery Education for your primary school?
Open doorways to a whole new experience for teaching and learning with exciting real world content, personalisation tools, a unique creation and collaboration space and instructional strategies built for your needs as an educator.
With a fresh new look and the tools you’ve been asking us for, Discovery Education provides everything you need to create an enriching experience for all pupils, wherever the learning is taking place.
– Seamlessly support remote learning for individuals or the whole class with Discovery Education Espresso
– Deliver all requirements of the new RSE guidance with Discovery Education Health and Relationships
– Empower and advance the personal and professional wellbeing of your staff with Pathway
– Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills with Discovery Education Coding.
iSpace Wellbeing is the first mental and emotional wellbeing curriculum for schools and children aged 4-13.
The iSpace Wellbeing curriculum provides a fun, child-friendly framework and a common language to help conversations about emotions, mental health and wellbeing become part of the fabric of everyday life. It offers a preventative approach to mental wellbeing, including who and how to ask for help.
It is a complete curriculum solution including teacher training, ready to go lesson plans and materials, and a supporting toolkit; making mental and emotional wellbeing a subject schools can embrace with confidence as part of PSHE.
Adaptable schemes of work across Art and Design, Computing, Design and Technology, Music, French and RSE created by subject specialists ensure progression of skills, build teacher subject knowledge and save planning time.
– 700+ skills-based lessons, easy to adapt for any curriculum or topic at KS1 and KS2
– Adopt topic-by-topic, subject-by-subject or use as a holistic, end-to-end curriculum that ensures pupil progression
– Hundreds of bite-sized videos develop subject knowledge and provide CPD as you plan your lessons
– Rich, visual demonstrations of proven techniques developed in the classroom by top specialists
– NEW subject RSE including age appropriate puberty videos
It’s like having a subject specialist mentor on hand 24/7