The Educator Magazine U.K, is the industry’s trusted source of essential guidance, advice and news, for Head Teachers, Deputies and Teachers of all U.K Primary and Secondary Schools. We are also received on a named basis by all U.K. Universities and further education establishments.
Our magazine is a reference tool for decision makers like Head Teachers and for those in the business of running schools. We are not limited to just the Head Teachers either, we have an enormous distribution to general Teachers too and myriad of job roles within Education. We are tthe definitive resource package in its field. With our huge new changes to our coverage and distribution, we command attention in the Education industry.
With our partners, we aim to revolutionize the way that you provide education. With specially selected partners and established clients, our magazine is the must-have read for everyone delivering Education.
Offering up to date views, latest legislation and opinions from governing bodies, including DofE, The Educator Magazine U.K. gives the senior leadership team decision makers a fresh view on how other schools go about their business.
Informative interviews, fascinating insight as well as various current and generic features throughout the year will ensure reader captivation, advertiser trust, and of course results.
As well as the above, The Educator Magazine U.K. provides a platform for opinions and techniques for schools through our school profiles, interviewing Headteachers and Teachers from the selection of 37,500+ Schools and Academies and Universities in the U.K.
• All U.K. Head Teachers from Primary, Secondary and Universities as well as SEN + PRU establishments
• Significant Deputy Head Teachers
• Various Teachers and Teaching assistants
• Members of Senior Leadership teams
• 127,500+ Digital email versions
• 30,000 Newsletters (every month)
• 21,398 – Primary Schools – Heads, Deputies, Teachers. (100,000+ copies
- 154 Universities – Principals, Business managers, Educators. (2,000 copies)
• 3,941 – Secondary Schools – Heads Deputies, Teachers. (15,000+ copies)
• 1,902 – Specialist – Physical Disability, Autism, B.E.S.D (7,500 copies)
• 1,000 PRU +Other – (Multi – Disciplinary) (3,000 copies)