- Groupcall celebrates 15-year anniversary at Bett
- The event will see the unveiling of Emerge Desktop, the integration of new parental payment software into the Messenger Ecosystem, and demonstrations of how XVault can support multi-academy trusts
- Groupcall will be exhibiting as part of the Microsoft Partner Village
- Groupcall will also be sharing access to its most recent whitepapers on assessment without levels and safeguarding guidance, as well as its best practice guide to improving parental engagement
- To mark its birthday, Groupcall will be running daily competitions and offering customers a commemorative memento
Communication and data solution specialist, Groupcall, will celebrate its 15th year of innovation at Bett 2017.
At this year’s show, Groupcall will be unveiling Emerge Desktop, showcasing the integration of its new parental payment software into the Messenger Ecosystem, and demonstrating how XVault can support local authorities (LAs) and multi-academy trusts (MATs), with multi-school reporting, performance and attendance tracking.
It will also be sharing its most recent whitepapers on assessment without levels and safeguarding guidance, as well as its best practice guide to improving parental engagement.
Groupcall will be exhibiting as part of a new and exciting addition to this year’s show, the Microsoft Partner Village, which will concentrate key Microsoft partners in one location to create a village of opportunity and collaboration between Microsoft and partners for visitors. This innovative landmark is definitely not to be missed!
Lawrence Royston, managing director of Groupcall, explained why this year’s show is going to be so special: “We’re passionate about consistently adapting and developing our offering to meet the ever-changing and varied needs of schools; the fact that we’re celebrating 15 years in the sector is testament that we’re doing something right, which is incredibly humbling and makes me so proud of the Groupcall family!
“To mark such a special accomplishment, we want to give back to our fantastic customers, and what better place to do this than the world’s largest education show? We’ll be running daily competitions. We’ll also be giving away free downloads of our popular parental engagement eBook, and access to our most recent research white papers, Implementing Assessment Without Levels: two years on, and New Safeguarding Guidance: what does it mean for your school?”
Software developers interested in Groupcall Xporter or joining the Groupcall Ecosystem are also encouraged to visit the stand talk to the team about potential partnership opportunities.
To find out more, visit Groupcall on Stand B188 or go to www.groupcall.com