Carrot Productions announce a brand new arts package for schools this Christmas
Carrot Productions, the world’s leading performers of The Snowman with live orchestra, has created the perfect alternative to the traditional school outing, introducing some much-needed joy and happiness into pupils’ lives this Christmas, ALL DELIVERABLE REMOTELY IN CASE OF LOCKDOWN.
All music in the show other than The Snowman has been written by Daniel Whibley, whose orchestration of Four Notes – Paul’s Tune has gone viral, reaching number 1 in the singles charts.
Schooltime Showtime offers schools the opportunity to actively champion high quality art and cultural education in a meaningful and safe way, as well as having lots of fun. Each Gold package also provides essential and valuable work for our wonderful professional freelance musicians.
It’s much more than just a show
Schooltime Showtime also provides teachers with a comprehensive package of resources to create a hassle-free and memorable experience for all ages, including:
• Ready-to-go lesson ideas, differentiated for EYFS to Key Stage 2.
• Show and Tell live online session with a musician, conductor, composer or author.
• Fun videos of instrument-making from junk by the musicians and their families, Makaton Christmas Carols filmed at a special school, and dance instruction from a professional dancer.
• 7 day streaming of The Snowman Tour show, affording a close-up view of some of the UK’s finest musicians, handpicked from orchestras including the BBC Scottish, Hallé and BBC Philharmonic.
• The final performance features a Christmas medley, a fun introduction to the orchestra and even a visit from The Snowman himself. Additionally, there is an exclusive adaptation of the award-winning book The Bear and the Piano by David Litchfield, commissioned by Carrot Productions in 2017. This beautifully-illustrated tale of music, friendship and adventure features music by Daniel Whibley played live by the orchestra, and a narration recorded by Joanna Lumley.
The packages represent excellent value – starting at £295 for the whole school – and offer 100% risk free booking. They have been designed to be deliverable in a flexible way, are accessible entirely from within a school setting, can be shared with multiple bubbles at once, and the materials and final show can be shared online with pupils at home in the instance of a lockdown or isolation.