Exams | Sheet music | CPD & courses | Music learning apps | Scholarships | Sponsorship
We inspire musical achievement around the world by supporting the face to face and online teaching and learning of music, in partnership with four of the Royal Schools of Music.
As the largest music education body, one of the largest music publishers and the leading provider of music exams, over 600,000 candidates take assessments with us each year. We provide face to face and online music exams, sheet music, music learning apps, CPD and digital resources across 90 countries.
As part of this course, you’ll:
• Learn to critically analyse, and make informed decisions around, the design and implementation of digital pedagogy
• Synthesise and evaluate different approaches to the use of digital technology in education
• Address societal, technological, and educational issues in relation to the use of digital pedagogy
• Explore your own practice in terms of the key concepts in digital pedagogy
• Use structured approaches to critically evaluate a digital artefact or system
• Debate and analyse the issues that hold contemporary interest and concern for educators exploiting digital approaches to pedagogy
• Select appropriate data collection methods to address research questions or problems relevant to digital pedagogy
• Critically reflect on and debate theory, research, policy and practice in this area.
The National Pupil Premium Conference 2022 will explore the latest insights, research and best practice in delivering outstanding Pupil Premium interventions for pupils at primary and secondary levels to enhance attainment and support improved learning outcomes.
Created by Ros Wilson, Talk:Write is an easily-accessed programme that raises standards in talk, communication, writing, and the general range and richness of vocabulary and language structures for pupils in English speaking schools.
It is a system for enriching language to improve both the quality of talk and the quality of writing. Talk:Write will work alongside existing school programmes for talk and writing – complementing them and enhancing them.
School Support Solutions is a reputable, independent educational consultancy and training company established in 2015 by Faye Heming, who has extensive experience in education in a variety of roles including teacher, headteacher, trainer, school improvement partner, school cluster manager and inspector.
School Support Solutions consultants and associates understand the demands and challenges of leading a school and will work alongside school staff to provide bespoke support, guidance and training to ensure robust school improvement. We support schools in identifying their strengths and areas for development, offering practical suggestions to bring about positive change.
We focus on two main services: providing high quality training and supporting school improvement.
Signature is the leading awarding body for deaf communications qualifications in the UK.
Since Signature became an independent organisation in 1982 to promote and teach British Sign Language (BSL), we have supported more than 460,000 people to learn British Sign Langauge. We have also had thousands of other learners who have completed other deaf communication qualifications with us.
We create qualifications that provide our learners with the skills they need to build successful careers. While as a charitable organisation, we work tirelessly to improve communication, by creating learning opportunities for every stage of life.
All of our qualifications are accredited by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) who regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
In 2019, Signature was named 'Awarding Organisation of the Year' at the Federation of Awarding Bodies awards.