The Educator magazine U.K, is the U.K.’s trusted source of essential guidance, advice and industry news, for Head Teachers, Deputies and Teachers of all U.K Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools.
Our magazine is a reference tool for Head Teachers and for those in the business of running schools. It aims to be the definitive resource package in its field. With our huge new changes to our coverage and distribution, we now incorporate U.K. Teachers too.
With our partners, we aim to revolutionize the way that you provide education. With specially selected partners from established clients, our magazine is the reference guide you have been hoping for and needing for a long time.
The Educator Magazine U.K. is here to serve as a trusted guide for Head Teachers, Teachers, Bursars, and Senior Leadership individuals across the UK.
• The Educator Magazine U.K. is a trusted informative resource. Delivered free of charge to all UK schools, and is expertly produced and published in house.
• The magazine is the main source of information for all Senior Leadership Teams and Teachers across the U.K.
• We have the expert knowledge, experience and contacts that enable us to produce the U.K.’s most widely read Educational Magazine for the discerning Headteacher, Deputy, and buyers within all Senior Leadership teams within the U.K. as well as selected teachers too.
• Expert features, guidance and advice is offered through informative articles on current Educational trends and legislation.
• The Educator Magazine U.K. is delivered to every single Head, Deputy, and Teachers of every single U.K. School and Academy as well as all SEN’s (specialist educational needs establishments) and PRU’s. (Pupil Referral Unit)
• The Educator Magazine is a trusted source of news and information for the Headteacher, Deputy, Bursars, Buyers and Teachers. • Teachers can keep up to date with industry trends find out about new products through product reviews, and can keep an eye on the recruitment options available in the U.K.
• Offering up to date views and opinions from governing bodies, including DofE, The Educator Magazine U.K. gives the senior leadership team decision makers a fresh view on how other schools go about their business.
• Informative interviews, fascinating insight as well as various current and generic features throughout the year will ensure reader captivation, advertiser trust, and of course results.
• As well as the above, The Educator Magazine U.K. provides a platform for opinions and techniques for schools through our school profiles, interviewing Headteachers and Teachers from the selection of 35,500 Schools and Academies in the U.K.
• All U.K. Head Teachers from Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN + PRU establishments
• Significant Deputy Head Teachers
• Various Teachers and Teaching assistants
• Members of Senior Leadership teams
• 100,000+ Digital email versions
• 30,000 Newsletters (every month)
• 4,966 – Nursery
• 21,398 – Primary Schools – Heads, Deputies, Teachers. (30,000+ copies)
• 3,941 – Secondary Schools – Heads Deputies, Teachers. (15,000+ copies)
• 1,902 – Specialist – Physical Disability,Autism, B.E.S.D
• 1,000 PRU +Other – (Multi – Disciplinary)